CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 30, 2009

Mmm, cinnamon french toast

I just made myself some. I used soy milk instead of milk [I hate milk.] and had it with sugar-free syrup. It was yummy-licious. :)

So a few real days left of school. Thursday and Friday are optional, might go might not. My bet is not. 18 credits. I feel really good about graduating next year.

Did I mention anything about Pharm. Tech? Well I want to do it at O-WATC instead of the DATC. Half the hours! Literally. Davis is 720 while Ogden-Weber is 360. My dad goes there so it would be really easy to get to school everyday if I lived with him. And I could finish it all over the summer. Wouldn't that be neat?

Nothing in social life going on. Every now and then I go hang out with a friend, but for the most part I'm all alone. Outside of school anyway, I have a lot of cool acquaintance-friends that I hang out with at school. I call them acquaintance-friends because I rarely hang out with them outside of school. Close friends = 0. :(
After Kaylie completely dumped me I haven't really been trying that hard to make close friends.

I am such a movie buff it should be illegal. I love watching movies. Love love love it. Last night I saw Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels. I couldn't stop laughing to save my life! Everything that could have possibly went wrong did, which also meant that it could have not gone more right. Films like that are pretty nifty. Like Oceans 11. Except in this movie they have no idea what they are doing or what is happening.

Then I watched Hair. Oh my gosh! I liked it so much! It was sad, but I think it was a really beautiful awesome film. I wish I had seen it sooner. So good!! One of my favorites now. :]

Ummm, that's all for now.

1 comments:

My Rags to Riches said...

Well I am glad to hear that you have a career goal in mind! I really hope it pans out for you. Once you are out of school, you should come spend some time with me!!!!