CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 5, 2009

Laaame

I'm bored. So so so so bored. Micheal's trying to fix my xbox again. It's weird, if you close it without a game in it.. it will never open again. I finished another beanie with crocheting. I feel pretty accomplished. C:

I'm going to school like 90% of the time. That's really good! By the end of this school year I should have 17 credits. Which means in a semester I will have earned 7 credits, while in regular schools students can only earn 4 in that amount of time. I think I have a month left of school- maybe another week added to that or something.

Grandma and mainly grandpa are pressuring me to get a job. I don't know if I really want one though. I will get school credit for it if I do. But then again my school counciler wants me to take a chemistry class at northridge over the summer. It's a month long and goes from like 7-2 or something giving you a whole credit.

Man, what is up with my eating? That's all I ever do anymore. It's getting rediculous and depressing. I'm trying to stop this huge binge phase I'm going through, but it's really really hard! Grandma is helping me out a lot. Which is good, but I'm still just frustrated with myself.

Everything is pretty okay in the big picture. Happy Cinco de Mayo. My memory is acting really funny lately. I can't remember anything. It's just... weird.

2 comments:

My Rags to Riches said...

I didn't know that you picked up crocheting! You should make Liam a blanket. And you should get a job. It will be really good for you! you need to get out, and it would be nice to have your own money. It would also help you w/ you binge eating. Boredom plays a big role in eating issues, and if you are busy working, you wont have as much time to be eating.

Allison said...

I agree with Melanie. I remember my first job, I worked at Burger King. I don't know why Burger King.. but it worked. I got out, made new friends, and then went shopping with my pay check. And just think if I hadn't quit that job and started working at Chili's (job #2) I would have never met Courtney. And she would have never introduced me to her brother... :) You don't have to work all the time. Just when you can. Like weekends or a couple of nights a week. And you can get away from Grandpa and be yourself for a couple of hours. Love ya!