CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 24, 2009

:|

Okay, well MRI came back and they said nothing was wrong. Buuuummer, I thought well if there is something wrong then they can fix it. But apparently, there isn't. So i just have to deal with the headaches, and memory loss, ect.

Oh! I beat my first video game ever. C: It's called Fable: The Lost Chapters. The only ones I have ever beaten are Tony Hawk games- and we all know those don't count. I've had the game for over a year but it's not mine. It's Mark's brothers.... I should probably give it back to him now, huh?

I have two weeks left of my junior year, then I'm going to be a flipping senior! WTH?? I don't want to be, where did all the years go. :( I pretty much wasted like three years of my life. I probably am going to graduate though, I should have 18 credits by the end of this year. I thought I would have seventeen but it turns out that hard work pays off. C:

During the summer I am 92% sure I am going to go into Pharmacy Technician at the DATC. The district pays for it if you are still in high school. Of course I don't want to make that a career. I couldn't handle it for long. But I need the elective credits, and mountain high doesn't offer many electives. Then I'll probably do phlebotomy, which would be cool because I love blood and needles. :) In an unhealthy way I would wager.

Trying to loose weight. Lost five, not a big deal. It's hard for a binge eater. But I really can't stand it. I mean it's so uncomfortable on my back, and the clothes don't fit. And I'm just so tired of it. But it's soooo haaaard. >:(

Um, that's it lately. Sooo my life is never that exciting is it? Haha oh well.

0 comments: